I. Dates/Times, Agenda and Travel Info – 2024
Apiary Inspectors of America (AIA) Annual Meeting
Monday, January 8th – Wednesday January 10th, 2024
- Group field trip to USDA-ARS Honey Bee Breeding, Genetics and Physiology Research Lab in Baton Rouge, LA. Transportation will be provided with your registration.
- AIA Annual Meeting consisting of research presentations, government liaison and lab updates, state reports, committees and business meeting.
- Group lunch and dinner options for networking.
American Beekeeping Federation (ABF) Conference and Tradeshow
Tuesday January 9th – Friday January 12th, 2024
American Association of Professional Apiculturists (AAPA) and American Bee Research Conference (ABRC))
Thursday January 11th – Friday January 12th, 2024
II. Meeting Registration
Registration Fee: $TBD USD for all attendees regardless of membership
- Registration provides you FREE attendance to the ABF Annual Conference. Note that you WILL have to register for the ABF conference in advance electronically using a code provided by AIA which will get emailed to you after you register for the AIA Annual Meeting.
- Registration to the AAPA Annual Meeting/ABRC is not included with your AIA registration this year so it is own your own.
Instructions for Registration:
- To register for the AIA Annual Meeting, please fill out the form below and click “Next“.
- On the payment page, please enter your credit card information and click “Next”.
- A receipt will be provided either automatically electronically to the email you provide or from the AIA Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
III. Membership Form and Fees
Membership to AIA and associated fees run the calendar year January-December regardless of when you submit your form and payment to join the organization.
- Full Membership = $100.00 USD – designated for the Chief or lead Apiary Inspection official currently employed and managing a regulatory Apiary Inspection Program within a state, territory or province government agency.
- Associate Membership = $35.00 USD – designated for any other Apiary Inspector or regulatory staff currently employed previously employed and affiliated with a regulatory Apiary Inspection program within a state, territory or province government agency.
- Visit our Membership Page to Apply for a New Membership Online NOW!
Contact the AIA Vice President: email@example.com