Please join our bi-monthly virtual meetings to stay up to date on AIA business, honey bee health, regulatory issues, lab diagnostic services, and research. Each meeting with consist of 1-2 short speaker presentations and plenty of time for the fan favorite – face to face time with fellow inspectors and collaborators.
Meetings are held on second Wednesdays from 2:00-4:00pm ET.
2023 Meeting Dates
- March 8th, 2023
- USDA-ARS Bee Research Lab in Beltsville, MD – Mohamad Alburaki, Ph.D.
- Dalan Animal Health, Inc. – Amy Floyd
- AIA Business Meeting continued (Members Only!)
- April 5th, 2023
- USDA-FSA Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honey bees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP) – Seth Cross, Mike Walter, Kathy Sayers, Jamie White
- Betterbee – David Peck, Ph.D.
- May 10th, 2023
- USDA-ARS Carl Hayden Bee Research Center in Tucson, AZ – Kirk Anderson, Ph.D.
- University of Saskatchewan, Canada – Sarah Wood, MSc, DVM, PhD, Dipl. ACVP
- June 14th, 2023
- Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA), United Kingdom – Maggie Gill
- July 12th, 2023
- Bee Informed Partnership, Inc. (BIP) – Ann Marie Fauvel
- Best for Bees – Erica Shelley
- September 13th, 2023
- November 8th, 2023
- AIA Business Meeting starts – First Reading of Resolutions (Members Only!)