We are excited to be able to continue to offer bi-monthly virtual meetings for our members and collaborators on Zoom again this year! We urge members and our collaborators to consider joining these meetings to the latest updates on honey bee health, regulations, lab diagnostic services, research and the overall favorite – face to face time to catch up and chat with fellow inspectors.
Note that all meetings are held on Wednesday from 2:00-4:00pm EST. Please use the same Zoom login listed below for each meeting.
- March 9th, 2022
- EPA Pesticide Registration (Tom Steeger)
- National Honey Bee Survey (Rachel Fahey)
- Mann Library (Michael Cook)
- May 11th, 2022
- July 13th, 2022
- September 14th, 2022
- Africanized Honey Bee Genome Mapping Project (Brock Harpur)
- USDA Honey Bee Pollinator Research Update (Elizabeth (Izzy) Hill)
- November 9th, 2022